On August 09, 2017, Apptivo delivered an effective update to all customers. The following list summarizes the new switches included in this release:
- Configurable mobile list layout for Customers, Contacts and Opportunities App
- Section Title Visibility
- Field Level Visibility for Standard & Custom Fields
- Section Level Visibility for Standard & Custom Sections
- Address Redirection to Map
- Configurable mobile list layout for Customers, Contacts and Opportunities App – We have applied the mobile list layout functionality for few more implemented CRM Apps such as Customers, Contacts and Opportunities. You can now configure which attributes should appear while getting a clear view of objects and can long press the created object in CRM Apps. Basically, you are able to create list layout with the help of “Blank Layout” and “Default Layout”.
Note: You need to configure list layout from the web version that depends on your requirement.
- Section Title Visibility – You can now configure every “Section Title Visibility” which will appear in the CRM Apps and also applicable for “Activities”. For setting up the section title visibility, just go to “Settings” → “Customize App” → “Master Layout”, and select the section title for which you would like to changeover the visibility. It’s section properties have the option that is, “Visibility”. Here simply toggle on or off to show or hide the particular section title visibility.
Note: Above mentioned configuration steps should be done from the web version.
- Field Level Visibility for Standard & Custom Fields – We have implemented “Field Level Visibility” in CRM Apps and Activities. This feature is applicable for both “Standard Fields” and “Custom Field” which are created as per your business necessity. Let us check what’s fresh here. You can now tailor each field visibility whether to show or hide the field from your view.
Note: For that, you need to configure the field level visibility for standard and custom fields from the web version.
- Section Level Visibility for Standard & Custom Sections – We have supported “Section Level Visibility” in CRM Apps and Activities. Through that, you can now set the different visibility for both “Standard Section” and “Custom Section”. Steps to configure the section level visibility are, go to “Settings” → “Customize App” → “Master Layout”, select which section level you would like to changeover the visibility. It’s section properties have “Visibility” option. If you have to go with disabling the visibility toggle for any section level no longer you can’t see that section and when you revert the visibility to toggle on this will helps to visualize the section level.
Note: For that, you need to configure the section level visibility for standard and custom fields from the web version.
- Address Redirection to Map – We have come up with the pretty new feature in this release that is, “Address Redirection Map”. This just out feature takes you into exact location of Leads, Customers, and Contacts. While you click on the address of any created object it will automatically show the exact location in the map view. You can now redirect to a location as much easy by a single click on it.