We’re happy to announce the updates which have been released on September 26, 2017, as well as some fresh user interface and new enhancements rolled out throughout the App. Check out the details below, to find what we have for you in this Mobile update:
- Innovative User Interface
- Activity Page Customization
- Field visibility control over App & activity
- Section Title Visibility
- Section Level Security
- Field Level Security
- Section Level Security
- Create additional fields in Master Layout
- Field level security for Standard & Custom fields on Advanced Search
- Field level visibility for Standard & Custom fields on Advanced Search
- Field level mandatory for Standard & Custom fields on Advanced Search
- Precision & Scale, Rounding Mode
- Field Sorting & Default Value
- Reference App & Reference App field
- Innovative User Interface – We’ve glazed the user interface which will let you keep updated with your every Helpdesk actions compared to our existing version. Let us discuss the new enriched user interface that we have released in this announcement.
- Creation Page – You can now create a Case pretty easier than before so you don’t need to exhaust any crucial source of cases while creating. We hope this brand-new user interface will curtail your spending period on Creation process.
- View Page – We have worked on View page that will glimpse on your Cases easier than ever, which you are going to track using the Help Desk App. It gets figured out all the embracing data’s of cases in a single source.
- Activity Page Customization – We’ve started supporting the configurable assistance in our “Activities Page” of Help Desk App. You are now able to assemble the unused field as a custom field which you would like to involve that in your activity page. We have implemented pretty more changes on the standard fields which are available in the activities section.
Note: If you have any innovative ideas for an appearance of your activities page, then everything is in your hand. Because we offer customization part that can be done in the web version.
- Field Visibility Control Over App & Activity – You can now work with the Field Visibility control feature. It offers you the ability to control the visibility of various fields across the Apps and activities. Based on your choice, the fields can be hidden or made visible accordingly.
- Section Title Visibility – We have started supporting the customize section title visibility. You can now configure the title visibility whether to make it appear or not appear on page.
For Instance: If you would like to hide the title of “Case Information” and “Reported By”. You can do with that title visibility configuration as per your wish in the web version.
- Field Level Security – If you’re working with highly confidential client information, you need to provide the eminent security. We have executed the “Section Level Security” for both “Standard Sections” and ”Custom Sections”. You can now put up the privilege for every section you have created. These privileges can be given to any of your employees as you wish in the web version.
- Field Level Security – We have added the “Field Level Security” for the Help Desk. You can now provide a various level of privilege like create, edit and view for both the Standard fields & Custom fields. If you would like to give the edit privilege to “Support Team”, you need to do it in the web version.
- Create additional fields in Master Layout – We have supported Master layout customization fields in the Help Desk. You can now create a lot of fields as a custom field. For that, you need to configure the “Master Layout” from the web version, which you can get that results in the Mobile version.
- Field Level Security for Standard & Custom fields on Advanced Search – We have added a bit more security functionality for every field by authorizing the “Advanced Search” option. You are able to perform the advanced search using that field. If you would like to configure the privileges for each field, you can now set up the “Create” & “View” & “Edit” privileges.
- Field Level Visibility for Standard & Custom Fields on Advanced Search – We have added an additional level of visibility functionality for every field by authorizing the “Advanced Search” option. If you would like to set the visibility for “Standard” and “Custom” fields. you can do it now.
- Field Level Mandatory for Standard & Custom Fields on Advanced Search – You can now have an extra feature which is setting to “Mandatory” for every field by authorizing the “Advanced Search” option. If you like to set mandatory for “Standard” and “Custom” field, then you can set it as mandatory.
- Field Level Visibility for Standard & Custom Fields on Advanced Search – We have added the extra level of visibility functionality for every field by authorizing the “Advanced Search” option. If you would like to set the visibility for “Standard” and “Custom” fields. you can do it now.
- Precision & Scale, Rounding Mode – We have worked on “Scale & Precision” feature in Help Desk App. Its functionality is rounding up the “Currency” & “Number” on “Standard” and “Custom” fields. It will automatically round your number, once you have customized this field.
Note:For that, you need to set up the scale and precision values in the web version. It will get auto reflected in your mobile devices.
- Field Sorting & Default Value – We have enhanced the sorting feature for every standard field and custom fields. It is applicable for all the fields which comes under the “Toggle”, “Drop Down”, & “Radio”. You have to take a decision whether to sort the values based on ascending order or descending order or custom. Based on your configuration the values will be listed out in that field.
- Reference App & Reference App field – We have worked on Enabling you to link the Help Desk with other preferred apps, pulling the required values automatically. It can be done using the Reference App which helps you to refer the sections of other apps. In order to refer to only certain attributes of that particular section, Reference App field helps with this. You can do it by going to the Master layout of the Help desk App and drag and drop the reference app section. Click on the required App from the “Inspector -> Reference Section details”. Now you can add your own attributes through Reference App field.
If you have any queries or any feature request you’d like to share us, about the mobile app or something new, We’d love to hear from your end!