Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on January 23, 2019 09:27PM by Admin
Apptivo integrates with Gsuite to use Google Apps for business. To have your Appointments sync properly with Apptivo, you must set up your G Suite with Apptivo first to enable Google Calendar sync and Events sync.
Note: From Google, all your events will be synced as events in Apptivo Calendar and vice versa.
Steps to perform Events Sync
- Check-in Business Settings and check Enable Appointment Sync.
- Proceed with the rest of the post about setting up time zones.
- Make sure to select the same time zone for both Apptivo and Google.
Google Time Zone
Apptivo Time Zone
- Sign in to google with authorized google account and then click on Google Calendar App from Google App icons.
- Create an event in Google Calendar and wait a few minutes for it to sync over.
- Now, log into your Apptivo account. In the homepage dashboard, navigate to the Calendar section available in the left navigation panel.
- Here is the default Apptivo calendar view. Your Google events will be synced to Apptivo Calendar.
- Create an event from Apptivo and wait for a few minutes.
- Your Apptivo appointment will be synced to Google Calendar.
- That’s it! You have now synchronized your Google Calendar with Apptivo Calendar.
Steps for Contact’s Customer Association
- Go to the Customers App and create a customer (VKL Corp) in Apptivo.
- Now go to the Contacts App and create a contact (Browny Williams) with the above-created customer associated in Apptivo as shown in the image below:
- Create an event in Google with the above-created contact’s email Id.
- Now, the event will be synced to Apptivo as shown in the image below:
- When clicking on the event, you can now view the customer (VKL Corp) of that contact added in the “Associated With” field automatically.
Note: Calendar Sync will support only for the single business account. If you have multiple business accounts with Apptivo, sync will not work for Google to Apptivo.
With this google calendar integration, you can add an event to "My Calendar" which will be displayed in yours and the invited users' calendar.