Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Do I have option to set fixed price for my project?
Updated on December 8, 2021 06:12AM by Admin
Apptivo’s Projects app allows you to create projects with different billing methods like Project Flat Fee, Milestone Billing, Time & Expenses, and Non-billable. Project flat fee allows you to set a "Project Base Fee" for a Project.
To get started, first, you'll need to configure the Project settings.
Create a project with a Flat Fee
- Log in and access Projects App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on "Create a Project" to create a new project.
- Choose the billing method as “Project Flat Fee”.
- Enter the project base fee.
- Click on the “Create” button to complete.
- You can view the created project with a "Project Budget" section.
Steps to customize Project Budget Section
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- From the Settings page, click on the Projects and select the Associated Projects.
- On the Associated Projects page, you can view the Show Budget on Project Overview Toggle.
- By Enabling the Toggle, you can view the Project Budget Section on the Overview page.
- By Disabling the Toggle, the Project Budget will appear as a separate Tab as Budget.
- Now, you can view the Budget as a separate tab from the overview page.
The Project Budget section involves
- Billing Method – Method of the project billing i.e "Project Flat Fee method".
- Project Total Fee – The total fee for a project based on a project base fee.
- Amount Invoiced – The amount has been invoiced already.
- Amount To Be Invoiced – The amount needs to be invoiced.
- Project Base Fee – The amount approved by the customer.
Note: You cannot change or update the currency of the project base fee or estimated costs in the Projects App, but you can update the billing information in the Invoices App.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):