Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 29, 2021 09:40PM by Admin
Invoice App allows you to bill a project, by milestone, flat fee, or time and expenses. Time and expenses allow you to bill a customer for billable hours (the hours spent on tasks for a project).
In order to fix a price regarding the duration of the tasks, first, you need to configure the Projects settings.
Create a new project
- Login and access the Projects app from the universal menu.
- Click on the Create button and select Create New Project.
- Choose the billing method as “Time and Expenses”.
- Give the Estimated Effort (Note: its optional)
- Click on “Create” to create a project.
- You can view a project estimate in the Budget tab.
- After creating the project, move to the Team tab, you should view the existing employee names under employee team.
- If you want to add a new employee to this project, add them by clicking on the “Add Employee” button.
- Add the billing rate for the employees.
Flows to be followed while creating a Task
- Choose the Milestone tab after creating the project and create a milestone.
- From the Milestone overview, add tasks in a project.
- Add a task description and set the task duration.
- Assign the task to an employee.
- Enable the Billable Toggle.
- If the billable toggle is enabled, the task should be allowed to invoice.
- If it is disabled, the task should not be added for invoicing.
- Then, click on the create button to create a task.
Flows to be followed while billing the Project
- Check out the project total fee on the project budget page, the task duration gets multiplied by the billing rate of the Task Assignee (employee who involved in a task).
- You would also allow adding more than one task.
- The task duration gets added and multiplied by the employee billing rate.
- Project Budget section involves,
- Billing Method – It shows the method that you have chosen.
- Project Total Fee – Total fee for a project.
- Amount Invoiced – This has already been invoiced.
- Amount To Be Invoiced – This needs to be invoiced.
- Estimated effort – The hours given by the customer.