Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on June 28, 2017 05:09AM by Admin
Invoices App allows you to bill a project, by milestone, flat fee, or time and expenses. Time and expenses allows you to bill a customer for billable hours (the hours spent on tasks for a project). In order to fix a price regarding the duration of the tasks. To get started, first you'll need to configure the Projects settings.
Create a new project
- Enter the project name.
- Set the start and end date.
- Set the project status and priority.
- Choose the billing method as “Time and Expenses”.
- Give the Estimated Effort (Note: its optional)
- Click on “Create” to create a project.
- You should view a project overview page with a project budget section.
- After creating the project, move to the team tab, you should view the existing employee names under employee team.
- If you want to add a new employee to this project, add them by clicking on “Add Employee” button.
- Fix the billing rate for the employees.
Flows to be followed while creating a Task,
- Choose the milestone tab after creating the project, add tasks in a project.
- Add a task description.
- Set the task duration.
- Assign the task to an employee.
- Check / uncheck Billable check box.
- If the billable checkbox is checked, the task should be allowed to invoice.
- If it is unchecked, the task should not be added for invoicing.
- Set the status of the task.
Flows to be followed while billing the Project
- Check out the project total fee in project overview page, the task duration gets multiplied by the billing rate of the Task Assignee (employee who involved in a task).
- You would also allow adding more than one task.
- The task duration gets added and multiplied by the employee billing rate.
Project Budget section involves,
Billing Method – It shows the method what you have chosen.
Project Total Fee – Total fee for a project.
Amount Invoiced – This has already been invoiced.
Amount To Be Invoiced – This needs to be invoiced.
Estimated effort – The hours given by the customer.