Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 29, 2018 11:04PM by Admin
What is a Project Gantt Chart?
- Project Gantt chart provides the details about milestones, tasks, dependencies, and sub-projects involved in a project. This project Gantt chart will be enabled only if the project has a task(s).
- The Projects App allows you to view the project Gantt chart on the project overview page. The project can have one or more milestones, and these milestones can have any number of tasks.
You can find the following details from the Gantt Chart:
- A Gantt chart consists of the entire project schedule, which would include start and end dates
- Displays all the Assigned employees of the task
- All the related Project tasks and milestones that have to be reached
- Shows the timeline of the project from beginning to end
- Task dependency status like not started, in progress, or completed
- Carries the information on the Project phases, milestones, and progress along with the project's critical path
Steps to track Gantt Chart:
- Choose the project for which you want to view the Gantt chart and click on the More Details(...) icon.
- Click on the Gantt Chart icon to view the chart.
Is there a possibility to view more than one milestone in a Gantt chart?
- Yes, you can take a look at more than one project milestone in the Gantt chart. There is a row-wise display of milestones, where you can view each milestone.
- The milestone will be highlighted in orange color, tasks, and sub-tasks duration will be in green and light green color, and dependent tasks are shown with an arrow for better reference as shown in the below image. The task name will be displayed when you mouse over the highlighted (Green color) region.
- You can print the Gantt chart using the Print icon and also zoom in or zoom out.
Note: You can customize the Gantt Chart visibility whether to be on the Overview page or as a separate tab by using the Settings page. Go to Settings > Projects > Associated Objects and Enable/Disable the toggle as per your preferences.
I would like to be able to print my entire gantt chart not just the first two pages