Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on January 5, 2021 05:29AM by Admin
Opportunities app from Apptivo helps you to organize your opportunities and help them to convert to sales potential or orders. Apptivo’s all the apps are integrated to communicate with other apps to make the sales process easier. With that, the qualified opportunities can be converted as Orders, Estimates, Invoices, and Projects. Converting the Opportunity to orders is an easy way to convert your opportunity into the orders with all the values taken form the opportunity and convert them to the orders. Depending on the type of opportunity, whether it is services or the products can be directly converted to the orders without the need to enter duplicate information.
Let's consider, Miss. Sarah Castro is the sales manager of Roy Beverages. She got the potential lead for the order of development of the web app and with the installation. And then, she converted the leads into opportunities. Now, Once the client has confirmed the services and the products, the opportunity has to be converted to the order. With the Apptivo’s Opportunities App, she can easily convert the opportunity into an order with the simple convert option with all the data taken from the Opportunities app. Please follow the steps of how she is converting the opportunity to the orders with the values taken from the opportunities app to the orders app.
Note: If you are converting the opportunities for the products, make sure to fill the Items of Interest in the opportunities app.
Steps to convert the Opportunity to Order
- Login and access the Opportunities app from the universal menu.
- Select the opportunities that need to be converted to the order.
- Click on the More details.
- In the Opportunity Overview page, you can view the Convert button.
- By clicking on the Convert button, you can view the To Orders, To Estimate, To Invoice, To Projects.
- Select the To Orders.
- By clicking on the To Orders, you will directly navigate to the Create order page in the Orders app.
- Fill the Mandatory Details and click on the create button at the bottom of the page.
- Your order will get created.
- You can view the created order on the list.