Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on August 26, 2020 06:25AM by Admin
By default, every event will be displayed in the news feed on the supplier’s home dashboard. This significant feature is common in all apps. You can stop displaying them by disabling the news feed in notifications. The events such as creating a contact for suppliers, creating supplier, modifying, deleting suppliers will be shown in feeds.
By default, all email notifications are turned off. You can subscribe to receive an email every time by enabling the notification dashboard. You can also give importance to the email notification that is currently required to alert you. So, it automatically sends an email notification whenever the particular action is performed. For example: if an employee is created, you will receive an email.
You can also give priority to the notification by enabling the required notification alone. So, the checked notification will alone feed the in-home dashboard.
Steps to configure News Feed and Email Feed
- Login and access the Employees app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Notifications.
- You can view the notification dashboard with a set of notifications at the left navigation panel and their actual values such as Event name, News Feed, and Email Feeds are in the right navigation panel.
- By default, all News Feeds will be in the Enable mode and all the Email Feeds will be in the Disable mode.
- If you want to subscribe to email notifications, Enable the Toggle under the Email Feed.
- All your changes will be automatically saved.
- The Email Feed is enabled to receive email notifications when the employee is Created and Modified.
- Consider the Employee details are modified, you will get the News Feed as well as the Email Notifications also.
- You can view the Newsfeed under the News Feed Tab.
- You will get the Email Notification for the same.