Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 17, 2021 06:05AM by Admin
I can say one thing firmly that the promotion App is doing a great job to guide us through some working paths. I have tried several options enabled in the feature list and it's quite pleasing the way it comes out with nice results. There are issues with notifications from various apps and the advantage here is that it's set 'turn off' by default and we can get it only if we want to check the box going to notification dashboard. I do work for a resume writing service and the promotion works are all going smoothly. I'm sure this platform is going to contribute more in the coming days as the promotion pace is slightly getting improved on a monthly basis. Any promotion App could win hearts only when it comes handy and effective, to say here, your App is doing both functions quite clearly and hence it's going to impress many more.
By default, each and every event will be displayed in the news feed on the promotions home dashboard. This significant feature is common in every app. You can stop displaying them by disabling the news feed checkboxes found in notifications. The events such as promotions created and modified will be shown in feeds.
You can also give priority to the notification by enabling the required notification alone. So, the checked notification will alone feed the in-home dashboard.
By default, all email notifications are turned off. You can subscribe to receive an email every time by enabling checkboxes in the notification dashboard. You can also give importance to the email notification that is currently required to alert you. So it automatically sends an email notification whenever the particular action is performed. For example: if a promotion is created you will receive an email.
Steps to Configure News and Email Feed
- Login and access the Promotions app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) Icon and select the Notifications.
- You can view the notification dashboard with a set of notifications at the left navigation panel and their actual values such as Event name, News Feed, and Email Feeds are in the right navigation panel.
- By default, all News Feeds will be in the Enable mode and all the Email Feeds will be in the Disable mode.
- If you want to subscribe to email notifications, enable the Toggle under the Email Feed.
- All your changes will be automatically saved.
- The Email Feed is enabled to receive email notifications when the Promotions are Created and Modified.
- Consider the Promotion is created, you will get the News Feed as well as the Email Notifications also.
- You can view the Newsfeed under the News Feed Tab.
- You will get the Email Notification for the same.