Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 10, 2017 11:41PM by Admin
I can say one thing firmly that the promotion App is doing a great job to guide us through some working paths. I have tried several options enabled in the feature list and it's quite pleasing the way it comes out with nice results. There are issues with notifications from various apps and the advantage here is that it's set 'turn off' by default and we can get it only if we want to check the box going to notification dashboard. I do work for a resume writing service and the promotion works are all going smoothly. I'm sure this platform is going to contribute more in the coming days as the promotion pace is slightly getting improved on a monthly basis. Any promotion App could win hearts only when it comes handy and effective, to say here, your App is doing both functions quite clearly and hence it's going to impress many more.
By default each and every event will be displayed in news feed on the promotions home dashboard. This significant feature is common in every app. You can stop displaying them by disabling the news feed check boxes found in notifications. The events such as promotions created and modified will be shown in feeds.
You can also give priority to the notification by enabling the required notification alone. So the checked notification will alone feed in home dashboard.
By default all email notifications are turned off. You can subscribe to receive an email every time by enabling check boxes in notification dashboard. You can also give importance to the email notification that is currently required to alert you. So it automatically sends email notification whenever the particular action is performed.For example: if a promotion is created you will receive an email.
If documents were added, deleted, downloaded, emailed and renamed. You can receive email notifications about actions performed on documents.
If notes were added, modified and deleted then fed the news and email notifications for you regarding actions.
Steps to Configure News and Email Feed
- Log in and access Promotions App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “Notifications” icon located in the app header bar.
- You can view notification dashboard with set of notifications at left navigation panel and their actual values such as event name, news feed and email feeds at right navigation panel.
- By default all news feeds will be enabled and all email feeds will be disabled.
- If you want to subscribe email notifications, enable all email notifications check boxes.
- Click on “Save” button to complete.