Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 13, 2017 12:38AM by Admin
The Follow up feature is an important aspect of Apptivo CRM modules. This feature allows the user to keep track of future dates when he would need to perform an activity for a customer.
This Follow up could be a quick sales call or an email to check in on the status of the project. All Follow Ups can be tracked in the home dashboard follow ups .
Lets walk through the following steps to understand better.
Steps to Create a Follow Up in Contacts
- Log in and access Contacts App in your universal navigation.
- Select a “Contact” from "Show All" queue which needs follow up scheduling.
- Click on "More Details" icon, the overview page gets displayed.
- On the overview page, click “Schedule follow up” button.
- A popup appears in which provide follow up date, description and click “Create” button.
- As the scheduled contact followed up successfully, then you click “Tick” mark indicating the follow up schedule marked as completed.
Where can I find the Contacts Follow up schedules
- Follow ups schedules made in the Contacts gets displayed in the “To follow up” queue in the left navigation of the Contacts App dashboard.
- Also it’s shown in the home dashboard under “My follow ups” tab.
- Calendar view
All the scheduled contacts are shown in a calendar view. If click on the date, the contact details popup emerges with the “view” button. Once you’ve click this view, it redirects to the contacts overview page.
- List view
All the scheduled follow up contacts details are available with the following lists:
- Today’s follow ups - shows the follow up scheduled for the current date.
- Overdue follow ups- shows follow ups schedules which passed its due date.
- Upcoming follow ups - shows future dated follow ups.
- Completed follow ups - Shows recently completed follow ups.
What other apps allows follow up scheduling?
Follow ups scheduling can be done in CRM Categories app like Customers, Leads and Opportunities App.All the above apps will be shown in the home dashboard “My follow ups” category to the paid users only.