Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on December 19, 2020 12:36AM by Admin
The Follow-up feature is an important aspect of Apptivo CRM modules. This feature allows the user to keep track of future dates when he would need to perform an activity for a customer.
This Follow up could be a quick sales call or an email to check in on the status of the project. All Follow Ups can be tracked in the home dashboard follow-ups.
Let’s walk through the following steps to understand better.
Steps to Create a Follow Up in Contacts
- Log in and access Contacts App in your universal navigation.
- Select a “Contact” from the "Show All" queue which needs follow-up scheduling.
- Click on the "More Details" icon, the overview page gets displayed.
- On the overview page, click the “Schedule follow up” button.
- A popup appears in which provide a follow-up date, description, and click the “Create” button.
- As the scheduled contact followed up successfully, then you click the “Tick” mark indicating the follow-up schedule marked as completed.
Where can I find the Contacts Follow up schedules?
- Follow-ups schedules made in the Contacts get displayed in the “To follow up” queue in the left navigation of the Contacts App dashboard.
- Also, it’s shown in the home dashboard under the “My follow-ups” tab.
- All the scheduled contacts are shown in a calendar view. If click on the date, the contact details popup emerges with the “view” button. Once you’ve clicked this view, it redirects to the contacts overview page.
- Click on the My Follows tab to view all the scheduled follow-up appointments.
- All the scheduled follow-up contacts details are available with the following lists:
- Today’s follow-ups - shows the follow up scheduled for the current date.
- Overdue follow-ups- shows follow-ups schedules that passed their due date.
- Upcoming follow-ups - shows future-dated follow-ups.
- Completed follow-ups - Shows recently completed follow-ups.
- All the scheduled contacts are shown in a table view.
What other apps allow follow-up schedule?
- Follow-ups scheduling can be done in CRM Categories app like Customers, Leads, and Opportunities App. All the above apps will be shown in the home dashboard “My follow-ups” category to the paid users only.