Invoices App lets you bill customers easily, and integrates it with the sales information already stored. Customers can pay online with a link sent via email, or download a PDF to pay manually. If you are doing business with a client on a regular basis, it's wise to create invoices and set recurring dates to automatically send them. Let’s follow the steps to understand better.
Steps to create an Invoice from timesheet
- Log in and access Invoices App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “Create Invoice” and select “From Timesheet” from the left navigation panel.
- Enter customer name in the “Search Customer” field where it will auto-suggest the existing customer name, or search using the “Search” icon.
- Select the timesheet to create an invoice if a customer has more than one timesheet.
- You can even choose multiple timesheets and click on the “Next” button.
- You can view certain fields pre-populated on the invoice creation page. Add the required information according to your business purpose.
- Click on the “Products/Items Sold” section to add information on items. Click on “Services Provided” to add information on the services.
- Fill in the Timesheet’s information:
- Employee Name - Name of an employee will be prepopulated.
- Hours - Hours spent on the task will be prepopulated.
- Rate - Enter the rate per hour.
- Amount - This field is auto-calculated from the number of hours spent and the rate per hour.
- Click on the “Search icon” to add more timesheets for the same customer.
- Click on the “Preview” button to preview your invoice before sending it to the customer.
- Click on the “Email Invoice” button to send the invoice immediately to the customer or click on the “Save for Later” button to save the invoice.
You can create an invoice in different ways. Read more about: