Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on November 21, 2020 02:09AM by Admin
The Bulk Actions feature in the Leads App of Apptivo allows you to take actions in multiple leads at a time.
The available bulk actions are:
- Update - This lets you bulk update the Lead information, Contact information, Additional information, Business Details, and so on. You can also update the Ref App fields.
- Remove Values - This allows you to remove the associated values in bulk.
- Email - This lets you send emails to leads in bulk.
- Add to Target List - This lets you add multiple leads in bulk to the target list.
- Export - This lets you export the leads in bulk.
- Delete - This allows you to delete the leads at a time.
For instance: Consider, you would like to update the tags associated with the leads created. So now, instead of manually updating those records, you can bulk select the leads and get the tag updated instantly.
Steps to Bulk Update the Leads
- Go to the Leads App. Click on “Show All” from the left navigation panel.
- Select the leads for which you would like to update the tag.
- On selecting multiple leads, the “Bulk Action” button gets activated. Now, click on the “Update” -> “Lead Information” -> “Tags”.
- The Bulk Actions - Tags popup will be displayed, where select the required tag from the dropdown.
- Click on “Update”.
- You can now see that the tags are updated on those selected leads successfully.
Steps to Remove Tags in Bulk
Besides updating the tags in bulk, one can also remove the associated tags in bulk from the lead records. To do so, go through the steps below:
- Select the leads in which you would like to remove the tag values.
- On selecting multiple leads, the “Bulk Action” button gets activated. Now, click on the “Remove Values” → “Tags”.
- The Bulk Remove - Tags popup will be displayed where select the required tag from the dropdown.
- Click on “Remove”.
- You can now see that the tags are removed from the selected leads.