Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 4, 2019 02:41AM by Admin
After creating the leads, you may want to update the Status of the leads or change the phone number or email id of that lead. Or there may arise a situation, where you would like to make changes to an n-number of records simultaneously. All this can be done easily using the Bulk Actions. This allows you to edit more than one lead simultaneously.
The available bulk actions are:
- Update - This lets you bulk update the Lead information, Contact information, Additional information, Business Details and so on. You can also update the Ref App fields.
- Remove Values - This lets you remove the associated values in bulk.
- Email - This lets you send emails to leads in bulk.
- Add to Target List - This lets you add multiple leads in bulk to the target list.
- Export - This lets you export the leads in bulk.
- Delete - This lets you delete the leads in bulk.
For instance: Consider, you would like to update the tags associated with the leads created. So now, instead of manually updating those records, you can bulk select the leads and get the tag updated instantly.
Steps to Bulk Update the Leads
- Go to the Leads App.
- Click on “Show All” from the left navigation panel.
- Select the leads for which you would like to update the tag.
- On selecting multiple leads, the “Bulk Action” button gets activated. Now, click on the “Update” -> “Lead Information” -> “Tags”.
- The Bulk Actions Tags popup will be displayed, where select the required tag from the drop-down.
- Click on “Update”.
- You can now see that the tags are updated for those selected leads successfully as shown below:
Steps to Remove Tags in Bulk
Besides updating the tags in bulk, one can also remove the associated tags in bulk from the lead records. To do so, go through the steps below:
- Select the leads for which you would like to remove the tag values.
- On selecting multiple leads, the “Bulk Action” button gets activated. Now, click on the “Remove Values” -> “Tags”.
- The Bulk Remove Tags popup will be displayed where select the required tag from the drop-down.
- Click on “Remove”.
- You can now see that the tags are removed from those selected leads successfully as shown below: