Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on December 18, 2020 06:08AM by Admin
The Export feature in the Items App allows you to export the items and take a backup of all your item data into a spreadsheet (in CSV or XLS format), in just a few simple steps.
There are two export options available using which the data can be exported:
- Current Fields - The fields present in the current view alone will be exported.
- All Fields - This exports all the fields of the Items App.
- All Fields with Tables’ - The exports will have all the fields including the supplier information.
For instance: Consider an admin, who would like to export all of the item details for his personal backup purpose. To do so, follow the below-given steps.
Steps to Export Items
- Log in and access the Items app from the universal menu.
- Click on the show all from the left panel. You can view all lists of Items.
- Either select all or select the peered list of projects that needs to be exported.
- By selecting the items, the Bulk Actions will be Active.
- Click on the Bulk Actions and select the Export. Select the .XLS.
- You can export the Items by All Fields, Current View, and All Fields with Tables’.
- By Selecting the All Fields, the Exported excel field will have all the fields from Items app.
- By selecting the Current view, you can download the reports with only the current view displayed in the table.
- You can also customize the currently displayed fields by using the Display dropdown with the selected fields.
- For Example, you want to remove the Categories field from the current display. Click on the display dropdown and untick the field from the field and add the other fields as per your preferences.
- With that, you will get only the selected displayed current view on the download excel file.
- By selecting the All Fields with Tables’, you can download the details of the items with the supplier information table in the exported sheet.
- You can view the supplier information table in the exported excel sheet.