Reducing licenses from an account is similar in all plans. However, the payment will vary according to the plan of the account. Here, let’s go through the steps to reducing licenses from the Ultimate plan.
Steps to reduce License
- Login to your account and click on the User Menu located at the top right corner of the header bar.
- Click on "Manage Your Account" from the dropdown list.
- Navigate to "Plan History" from the left navigation panel.
- Click on "Reduce License" from the "License" dropdown.
- You can view the following information:
- Current Plan - Current plan of your account.
- Current licenses - Number of licenses held by your account.
- Licenses to be reduced - Number of licenses to be reduced.
- Total Licenses - This field is auto-calculated from current licenses and new licenses.
- For instance: Here you have reduced "1" license. So from the next billing cycle, you will be charged for the remaining 4 licenses.
- Finally, click on the "Reduce" button to proceed.
- On clicking the Reduce button, the reduction in the license count will get updated on the Billing History.