Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 9, 2020 06:17AM by Admin
Customize App provides common features for all apps. These are like business attributes that allow you to customize your business apps with custom fields. They can be quickly and easily added for customization. Opportunities App allows you to add any custom fields that aren't provided on the creation page by default. You can load your creation page with new sections and fill them up with your own text fields, radio buttons, dropdowns, etc.
Alfonso of Finance Team handles all the estimated amount for the Opportunities handled. Alfonso’s business makes use of Apptivo’s CRM Apps to organize its records. However, Alfonso wants to change the name of the Amount attribute. So, he makes use of the Master Layout settings to rename the attribute.
Steps to Create Custom Attributes
- Log in and access Opportunities App from your universal navigation menu bar. Click on the More icon and select "Settings" located at the app header bar.
- Click on the Customize App drop down from the left navigation panel and select Master Layout to customize your layout.
- If you are a standard plan user, then you need to upgrade your account to use this feature.
Different Attributes in the Opportunities App
- Text - You can use this attribute to add the text field to the Master Layout.
- Date - Adding date to the records becomes easier with this attribute.
- Number - Generate numbers to your records with Number attribute.
- Currency - Currency attribute enables you to add Currency values.
- Radio - Opting a particular value from a number of values becomes simpler with Radio feature.
- To Words - To Words allows you to convert numbers to words.
- Toggle - Toggle enables you to answer true or false for a particular attribute value. It is a modern way of yes/no option.
- Dropdown - Add dropdown to your layout with this feature.
- Multi-Select - Select a number of options from a list with Multi-select feature.
- Link - Adds website addresses or any other link to your Master Layout.
- Textarea - This attribute adds custom text area to the Layout.
- Address - You can add an address with this attribute.
- File- Use this attribute to browse files and attach it to your records.
- Spacer - Add space to your Master Layout with this attribute.
- Function - Mathematical calculations are done with this attribute.
- Ref App Field - Fetch data from a reference app using this attribute
- Ref App - Use this feature to link your record with a reference app.
- Phone - Add additional phone numbers to your record with this attribute.
- Email - Add additional emails to your record with this attribute.
- Account - You can link accounts to your Opportunity record with this.
- Counter - You can add pre-defined counter values so that the numbers are auto-increased.
Creating a Custom Attribute
For Instance: Consider creating a custom name for the attribute called Amount in Opportunities App.
- On clicking the Amount attribute in the Master Layout, you will be redirected to the Name field in the Inspector tab.
- Here, you can change the name of the Amount Attribute. Once, the name is changed, save the changes.
- When you create a new opportunity in the Opportunities App, the Amount attribute will be displayed with the new name created.