Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on November 25, 2020 06:43AM by Admin
All that you have to do is log in to your work orders account. Click on Navigation menu bar -> settings. Here, select the option Taxes from the menu Work Orders. From the tax menu, click on the option of your choice.
The Kit Orders App allows you to create both Single Rate Taxes and Multi-Rate Taxes.
- Single Rate Taxes - Method of taxation exclusively on one tax.
- Multi-Rate Taxes - Method of taxation on multiple ones.
Steps to Customize Single Rate Taxes
- Login and access the Work Orders app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Work Orders and selects the Taxes.
- You can view the Single - Multi-Rate Taxes.
- Select the Taxation type as the Single Rate Taxes.
- You can create tax both for both the Work Orders Headers and the Work Orders Line.
- By selecting the Work Orders Headers, the Tax Code will be displayed in the header while creating the Work Order.
- By selecting the Work orders Line, the Tax Code will be displayed at the line-level while creating the Work Order.
- Then, select the Single Rate Taxes tab and click on the Create button.
- You can view the Create Single Rate Tax pop-up, where you can fill in the following details:
- Tax Code - The code of the tax.
- Tax Rate Type - The type of rate you want to charge (Percentage / Fixed).
- Tax Authority - The authority for whom you pay the tax for Governmental Authority. For example, if the tax is for the state of California means you have to enter the Government tax authority state name.
- Tax Rate - The rate you would like to charge as tax.
- Available for Work Orders - Toggle ON to make the tax available for Work Orders.
- In the Print Label, enter the name you want to show on the create page.
- By enabling the Tax Value Toggle, the Tax value will be shown in the Work Order Creation page.
- Then, click on the create button.
- The created single-rate taxes will get added to the list.
- You can also Edit or Delete using respective icons under the Actions.
- Now, go to the create Work Order.
- In the Products/Items Sold section, you can view the Created Tax code on the dropdown.
- You can also add the new tax by clicking on the Add new.
- You can view the Calculated tax value in the Summary Section.