Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I Create Sales Territories in Leads App?
Updated on May 30, 2017 01:08AM by Admin
An important aspect in sales is sales territory management. It aids boosting your sales team's morale, inspire team cohesion,while providing a larger customer base. Therefore, every sales team should focus on the efficiently managing sales territories.
What is Sales Territory Management
A sales team or an individual sales person is given the responsibility to manage a certain group of customer belonging to a demography or a geographic area. A sales territory is defined on the basis of sales potential, geography, history of sales or a combination of all these factors. The ultimate goal of sales territory management is to create optimum sales and profits while allocating the resources efficiently.
Sales potential forecasting helps to form wonderful sales territories as they help to determine better sales targets. Sales potential forecasting also help in
- Identifying the areas where the resources are sparse, so you reallocate them.
- Determine the number of prospects in a given area
- Also determine the combined buying ability or power of the consumers in a given area.
Apptivo Leads app allows you to create new territories which is used to split the leads by its territory using create territory option found at the settings. Here we go ...
Steps to Create a New Territory
- Log in and access Leads App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More” icon and select “Settings” located at the app header bar.
- Select "Leads" drop down. Click on "Territories” from the left navigation panel.
- Click on "Create" button to create a new territory and specify:
- Name - Name of the territory.
- Description - Description about the territory.
How do I Create a Sub Territory?
- Click on "Sub territory" icon under actions column.
- Provide name and description.
- Click on "Create" button to complete.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):