Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 16, 2020 02:39AM by Admin
The Credit Notes App lets you note customers easily, and integrates with sales information already stored. You can create a note for a Credit purchase, Overpayment, Product return.
Credit purchase: If your customer needs a credit purchase from you. You can create a credit purchase credit note for him. So this amount can also be applied when creating invoices or sales receipts.
Overpayment: If your customer makes an advance payment to you, then you can create and maintain as an overpayment credit note. So this amount can also be applied when creating invoices or sales receipts
Product Return: If your customer returns a product, you can hold and manage that amount as a product return credit note. So this amount can also be applied when creating invoices or sales receipts.
Steps to Create Email Templates
- Login and access the Credit Notes app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and selects the Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Emails and selects the Email Templates.
- From the Email Templates, click on the Create button.
- The Create Template page will get open.
- Add the Template Name and the Subject line for the Email.
- You can add the Attributes of the Credit Notes app in the Subject by using the Insert Attributes.
- Available for Compose Email - Enable the Toggle to make this template available for the Compose Email.
- Available for Notes - Enable the Toggle to make this Template available for the Notes Creation.
- Then, add the message of the Email in the Body section.
- You can also add the Attributes of the Credit Notes app in the Message body of the email by using the Insert Attributes.
- Then, click on the Create button.
- You can view the Created Template on the List.
- Now, go to the Credit Notes home page and select the payments from the list.
- Click on the More Details.
- From the Credit Notes Overview page, click on the Emails tab.
- Click on the Compose.
- The Compose window will appear.
- Click on the Templates Options, you can view the Created Templates on the list.
- By Selecting the templates, you can view the added message with the selected Credit Notes Details.
- Then, click on the Send.