Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on August 17, 2017 10:46PM by Admin
Custom attributes or Master layout are the common features for all apps. These are like business attributes which supports you to customize your business with the custom fields. They can be quickly and easily added for customization. Credit Notes App allows you to add any custom fields that aren't provided on the creation page by default. You can load your creation page with new sections and fill them up with your own text fields, radio buttons, drop downs, etc.
Steps to Create Custom Attributes
- Log in and access Credit Notes App from your Universal Navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More -> Settings” button at the App header bar.
- You will be redirected to the Settings page. Click on "Customize App -> Master layout" from the Left navigation panel.
- If you are standard plan user, then you need to upgrade your account to use this feature. It would be notified as below:
- You can view Master layout dashboard with following fields:
- Sections: Click on “One Column” or “Two Column” section to create custom sections.
Reference Section to create reference or share sections with other Apptivo Apps.
Table Section to create section in table format.
- Attributes: Drag and drop attributes in sections.
- Text - Text field for entering text values.
- Date - Date field for choosing date.
- Number - Number field for entering number.
- Currency - Currency field for entering currency values.
- Radio - Radio fields for opting the values.
- Check box - Check box field for choosing multiple values.
- Drop down - Drop down field for choosing a specific value from a list.
- Link - Link field for entering URL’s.
- Text area - Text area field provides description field for entering text.
- Address - Address field for providing an address.
- Spacer - Spacer field for providing space.
- Function - Function field provides with various functions.
- Ref App - Ref app provides reference for various apps.
- Ref App field - Ref app field provides drop down of various reference field.
- Phone - Phone field for entering a phone number.
- Email - Email field for entering an email.
- Finkey - Finkey field helps in financial accounting.
- Account - Account field helps in providing an account.
- Conkey - Conkey field helps in financial accounting.
Read more about: