Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 6, 2018 11:22PM by Admin
Steps to Create a Fixed Estimate
- Log in and access Estimates App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “Create Estimate” button and select “Create Fixed Estimate” to create a fixed estimate.
- Creating fixed estimate is same as creating a new estimate you need to fill all information as shown in below:
- Estimate # - This is an auto generated or manually entered number to identify the estimate. Customize through Estimates App -> Settings -> General -> Estimate Number Generation.
- Estimated Date – Date of estimation.
- Customer – Name of the customer.
- Expiration Date – Date of expiration.
- Contact – Name of the contact.
- Template – Template of Estimate. Customize through Estimates App -> Settings -> PDF Templates.
- Payment term – Terms of payments. Create your own term through Estimates App -> Settings -> Payment Terms -> Create.
- Currency – Choose your preferred currency. Configure through Estimates App -> Settings -> Payment Settings -> Multiple Currencies.
- Discount – Fill the numbers according to the option (percentage or fixed). (It’s an Optional Field)
- Billing Address - The billing address of the estimate.
- Shipping Address - The shipping address of the estimate.
- Email ID - The email id of the associated contact.
- Phone Number - Phone Number of the associated contact.
- Notes to Customer – A short description to customer by default Apptivo will provide a description.(It’s an Optional Field)
- Tags - The tags associated with that estimate.
- Subtotal Discount, Tax, Shipping and Handling and total – These are the fields which are accumulated with the above given data’s.
- Click on “Create” button to save as draft.
- You can email an estimate to your customer by clicking on “Create & Email” button.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):