Quick Links are a list of links that occupy a prominent place in your homepage. These are the links to the frequently used application pages. Each link will take you directly to the respective application or page.
The Quick Links consist of two types as listed below:
- Link - The created Quick Link will redirect you to the mentioned URL.
- Popup - The created Quick Link will display a pop-up.
Steps to Add Quick Links:
- Log in and access the Contacts App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- Select General → Quick Links from the left navigation panel of the Settings page.
- Click the Add button located at the top right corner of the Quick Links Page.
- In the Create Quick Link popup, add a Name, select the Type and URL for the Quick Link.
- Select Create to add a new Quick Link.
- Now go to Useful Links → Quick Links will be present in the left navigation panel of the Home Page of the Contacts App.
- Click on the Quick Link to redirect to the configured URL.
How do I view Quick Links in Contacts App?
Contacts App allows you to view quick links which will help you to gain more knowledge about the Apps related to it. You can make use of this option using Contacts App -> Quick Links.