Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on August 13, 2020 07:28AM by Admin
You are allowed to restrict access for your left panel views which is an additional measure introduced for security purposes. This security measure is common for all apps collaboration and left panel views. Follow the below steps to give access to your employees.
Steps to Give Privilege to Employees
- Log in and access Customers App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Customize app and select the Views from the left navigation panel.
- Choose menus you would like to give the privilege.
Here we are giving privilege to menus “To Follow Up” and “By Directory”.
- Click on the Privilege dropdown and select the Create Privilege to add privilege.
- Create a new privilege named Custom Privilege.
- Click on the Create button.
- Choose the created Custom Privilege for “Follow Up” and “By Directory”.
Create and Assign Role to an Employee
- After creating the privilege go to Employees App to create a new role.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- On the Settings page, click on the Security dropdown and select the Roles.
- Click on the “Create” button.
- In the Create Role popup, specify a “Role Name” as “Custom Role”.
- Then, click on the Add button.
- Choose the category as “CRM” and apps as “Customers”.
- Select “Custom Privilege”. Click on the “Save” button.
- Then, click on the Create button.
- Select an employee you would like to give access to view “To Follow Up” and “By Directory” menus.
- Here we are adding “Custom Role” to an employee “Rose Jensen”.
- An employee (Rose Jensen) login, able to view “My Follow Up” and “By Directory” in the left navigation panel of the Customers App as shown in the image below:
- The employee who doesn’t have the role “Custom Role” can’t able to view “My Follow Up” and “By Directory” in the left navigation panel of the Customers App as shown in the image below:
- SuperUser has no restrictions.
- All the privileges created with customers can be seen in the Employees App.