Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 24, 2018 02:41PM by Admin
While uploading CSV all the contacts will be associated with respective existing customers. At the time of import, you’ve four stages of validation when you proceed for “Reference Data” stage. You’ll be listed with contacts associated with new customer.
The "Reference Data" step is one of the validation process involved in objects, import such as leads, contacts, customers etc. Lets go through the steps.
Steps to Associate Contacts with New Customers
- Log in and access Contacts App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More” icon and select “Import” icon located at the app header bar.
- Follow steps to upload and map the field.
- At the “Reference Data” stage, you’ll be listed with contacts associated with new customers.
- Click on icon to create new customer. (Note: If this is the same customer then you can search and select existing customer using icon or else you can stop importing this particular customer using icon).
- Enable “Do this for all unmatched customers” check box. (Note: This newly created customer name will assign to the contacts associated with them) & Click on "create" button.
- Click on “Proceed” button and you can view the page with imported, deleted and Ignored record.
- Review the information and click on "Start Import" to proceed. You can view the log popup as shown in below:
- The records will be imported successfully also you can retrieve the ignored records.
How do I Convert Contact to a Customer?
Contacts App conversion feature allow you to convert contact to customer.You can make use of this option using Contacts App -> Create a Contact/Select a Contact -> Convert -> Customer.
You might want to have someone with better English-writing skills to look at this post. The English here is terrible - to the point that it's pretty hard to understand what the writer is saying/intending.