Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on June 3, 2020 05:01AM by Admin
An employee who creates a business account will be considered as “SuperUser”. Superusers can access all data created by employees.
Steps to assign a manager to employees
- Log in and access Employees App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Create or select an employee.
- Click on the “Edit” icon to update the employee information.
- Start typing the employee name in the “Manager” field, as it auto-populates existing names.
- Click on the “Update” button to save the changes.
- Managers can access every data created by an employee. For instance: Here you can view the appointment associated with the employee "Peyton Daniel" for a customer as shown in the image below:
- Now in the Manager login, she can view the appointment created by her employee in the Calendar section.
- The Calendar section allows you to view the events in three views: Calendar view, List view, and Table view. We have chosen the table view.
- Select "My Employees Calendar" and choose the employee name to view the event from the filters provided.
- A manager can create a team or select an existing team to assign objects such as follow-ups, events, tasks, leads, cases, etc, to a team.
- Access Teams App and Select a team to assign a task as shown in the below image.
- Select the Tasks icon and click on the Create Task button.
- Now enter the Task name, Description about the tasks, estimates hours, etc.. and click on the create button as shown in the below image.
- Task has been successfully assigned to the team. You can view it any available view in the team’s tasks dashboard. Here we have selected the list view.
- It also allows the team members to view their tasks in the Calendar section of their Home page.
Collaboration security allows you to custom show or hide the general features such as calendar, call logs, etc.
The following features are available:
- Show Collaboration objects assigned to signed In employees and their Sub-ordinates.
- Show all collaboration objects to everyone.