Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 27, 2018 10:29PM by Admin
Users in Tunisia, Africa can easily setup their online Invoices to charge for the sales/services taxes. In Africa businesses are required to charge VAT(Value Added Tax) on all products/services they sell.
Apptivo Invoices software allows you to use our Single rate tax code calculator to make these tax rates available for use when creating invoices. Lets quickly go through the following steps.
The tax code followed in Tunisia, North Africa
The Value Added Tax (VAT), is a form of consumption tax and it is collected at the
standard rate of 18% or 12% or 6% on all supplies of goods and services.
Reference: Value Added Tax (VAT) rates of Tunisia, North Africa is referred from Wikipedia(Taxation in Africa) web site.
Steps to Configure Taxes on Invoices App Settings
- Log in and access Invoices App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More” icon and select "Settings" located in the app header bar.
- Click on “Invoice” dropdown and select "Taxes" from left navigation panel.
- Click on “Single Rate Taxes” on taxation.
- Click on “Create” button to create a single rate tax.
- Provide the following:
- Tax Code – Code of the tax.
- Tax Rate Type – Select a type either fixed or percentage.
- Tax Rate – Rate of the tax (percentage or amount).
- Print Label – Name of the tax.
- Click on “Create” button to complete.
- You can view the created single rate tax code in a list.
- By default, the created single rate tax will be in enabled mode.
- You can proceed creating a new invoice with the above settings.
- You can either E-mail an invoice with PDF attachment or manually print invoice to the customer.
- You can view the invoice Tax code items subtotals on PDF format.
- You can capture the tax code at invoice header level and line level.
Follow this link to know more about Invoices tax code followed in various countries