Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 10, 2020 07:40AM by Admin
You can now create recurring/repetitive events in Apptivo and sync it with the Google Calendar. This reduces your work of scheduling an event each time. You can schedule the events daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly accordingly.
Repetitive Event/ Recurring Event: The events that repeat over a specific period of time.
Before creating recurring events, ensure that the Repeat option is enabled from the Settings page.
Steps to enable the Repeat Feature
- Connect to your Apptivo account and select the Calendar activity from the Apptivo Home Page.
- In the Calendar activity, select Settings from the App Header.
- You will be redirected to the Settings page. Select Customize App → Master Layout from the left panel.
- The Master Layout page will come into view. By default, it is available in the Tablet View. Switch to Hierarchical View.
- In the Hierarchical View, scroll down to the Repeat toggle. It is disabled by default.
- Enable the toggle and save the changes to create recurring events.
- You can see the Repeat attribute is added to the Master Layout by switching back to the tablet view.
- Click on the field to view its corresponding Inspector tab to customize the attribute.
Steps to create Recurring Events
- Create an event in the Calendar Activity. The Repeat toggle will be listed in the Create Page. It is disabled by default.
- You can enable it to create recurring events.
- Enable the toggle Repeat to create a Recurring Event. Once the toggle is enabled, a popup comes up. Enter the details and click on Save.
- Repeats - Choose the frequency in which the event has to repeat(daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Repeat Every - Choose the span of time within which the event has to be repeated.
- Repeat On - Choose the days in which you want the event to be repeated.
- Ends - You can either select an end date for the event or it can be never-ending.
- Once you created the Event, you can find it in your Apptivo Calendar.
Note: In Apptivo, you can create a maximum of 100 events daily, 50 events weekly, 30 events monthly, and 4 yearly events. You can sync the events from Apptivo to your Google Calendar and in the same way Recurring Events from Google Calendar can be synced to Apptivo.