Expense Reports app allows you to choose a category to match the type of category the report belongs to. The category is used to segment and keep the reports organized. The app allows you to create new categories or edit the categories that you have already created.
Steps to create categories
- Log in and access the Expense Reports app from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the “More” icon and select “Settings” located at the app header.
- Select “Categories“ from the "Expense Reports" dropdown in the left navigation panel.
- Here, click on the "Create” button.
- The Create Category popup appears. Here, enter the required information.
- Name - Enter the name of the category
- Description - Enter a description of the category
- By enabling “Is attendee tracking Enabled?" toggle, the user can assign the category to the attendees.
- Click on the “Create” button and the category will be created successfully.
- The created category will be listed while creating or editing the expense reports.