Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 11, 2020 11:15PM by Admin
The News Feed tab is where you can view the complete history of a case from beginning to end. Reviewing case events can help you trace the path of a case and troubleshoot any issues. If the original field’s value is changed, the new value appears along with the crossed-out previous value. This makes it easier for you to see the changes made.
The news feed is a complete log of events. However, you can filter out the events in many ways as per your requirement. Also, you can post a note on the news feed text area.
In the News Feed, you can able to view the Case details by All communication back & forth with the client, Any internal notes added to the case any updates to fields, attachments, etc,
Please follow the steps to customize the news feed as per your preferences.
- Login and access your Account from Apptivo.
- Click on your Account and select Preferences.
- Select Collaboration from the Left Panel.
- From the Collaboration, click on the arrow. You can view the Actions and the Filters.
- Here, you can set the Default view and Actions for all the News Feed.
- The default filter is designed to show the complete details of communication with the client. You can enable/disable the actions as Like, Comment and Post.
- In the Filter, you can set the Default View and Default Type of the News Feed.
- In the Default View, you can see the Simple and Detailed.
- Simple - If the note is added, this view will display "added a note"
- Detailed - If the note is added, this view will display the entire contents of the note.
- In the Default Type, you can view the Internal and External.
- "Internal" Shows internal notes and any field/attachment updates. Typically you'll only select either "External" or "Show All" to get a comprehensive view.
- External – Display only communication that is shared with the client.
- You can view the changes in the News Feed tab in the Selected Case. You can change filters in the News Feed tab itself by using the Filter Feed By.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):