Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on October 16, 2017 06:16AM by Admin
Tags are nothing but labels with one or two words, which will associate with most of the marketing records, to organize the data in a personalized way. It allows the user to group records from various categories by a common use, which facilitates finding or searching information.
There are two types of tags available:
- App Tags - These tags are app specific. They can be accessed only within a particular app.
- Global Tags - These tags can be accessed throughout the apps in Apptivo.
For Instance: If you want to view those campaigns under "Summer Sale", then that can be created as a tag. Now, on clicking the Summer Sale under "By Tag", the campaigns associated with that tag will be displayed.
Steps to Create Tags in Campaigns App
- Log in and access Campaigns App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More (...)" icon -> "Settings" from the App header bar.
- You will be redirected to the Settings page. Click on "General" -> "Tags" from the left navigation panel.
- The Tags dashboard will be displayed with both the App tags and Global tags.
- Click on "Create".
- In the "Create Tag" popup, provide the following details:
- Tag Name - Name of the tag.
- Select App Tag.
- Click on “Create” to complete.
- You can view the created tag as shown in the image below. Mouse over the created tag. You can edit or delete the tag using "Edit" or "Delete" icons, whenever needed.
Steps to Apply Tags to your TargetsWhile creating campaigns, you can apply labels from the creation page. Furthermore, you can upgrade the labels for existing campaigns too, allowing you to add multiple tags.
- Go to Targets App. Click on "Create" from the left navigation panel.
- Now, select appropriate tag from "Tags" field as shown:
- You can add multiple tags for a single campaign.
- By clicking on "By tags" option, you can easily view the Campaigns which are grouped by the tag created.