Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 15, 2020 07:41AM by Admin
When delivering your Supplier invoices to sellers with email, you'll be able to provide a customized message for every invoice. You always have the option to modify this text when sending the supplier invoice, but you can also set up pre-made templates that can be used with just a click or two!
What are Message Templates?
Message templates contain an email subject and body text. But, this body text can contain information from the invoice/customer, called a token. For example, you can insert the contact's name when addressing them; by adding a token like this "Thanks again FIRST_NAME!".
Steps to create Email Template
- Login and access the Supplier app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and selects the Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Emails and selects the Email Templates.
- From the Email Templates, click on the Create button.
- The Create Template page will get open.
- Add the Template Name and the Subject line for the Email.
- You can add the Attributes of the Supplier invoices in the Subject by using the Insert Attributes.
- Available for Compose Email - Enable the Toggle to make this template available for the Compose Email.
- Available for Notes - Enable the Toggle to make this Template available for the Notes Creation.
- Then, add the message of the Email in the Body section.
- You can also add the Attributes of the Supplier invoices app in the Message body of the email by using the Insert Attributes.
- Then, click on the Create button.
- You can view the Created Template on the List.
- You can also edit and delete the template by using the icons under the Actions.
- Now, go to the Supplier Invoices Overview page and click on the Emails tab.
- Click on the Compose.
- The Compose window will appear..
- Click on the Templates Options. You can view the Created Templates on the list.
- By Selecting the templates, you can view the added message with the selected Supplier invoices Details.
- Then, click on the Send.