Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 9, 2018 01:14AM by Admin
Contracts settings are provided with meaningful defaults. You can customize them according to your requirements by configuring the application.
Customize Contracts App
- Log in and access Contracts App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More” icon and select “Settings” located in the App header bar.
A popup will appear with the group of configurations on the left, now we’ll go through each one with their actual values and adjust the actual values on the right:
- Collaboration - Collaboration settings allows you to show or hide the common activities(Notes, Documents, Tasks, Events, Follow-ups and so on) from your Contracts homepage.
- Quick Links - Quick links have several links which guide you to various useful pages either internal or externally. You can add your needed links.
- Reports - Generate Reports based on Contracts created in a period.
- Tags - Tags are a quick way to identify the contracts based on the labels created. You can group your contracts based on the Tags.
- Email Templates - These are predefined message templates which can be sent to customers whenever needed. You can also create your own custom email templates other than default templates.
- Number Generation - Each contract can be given a number to get identified. You can either enable auto generate or enter manually.
- Statuses - Contracts can be created based on the status. You can create your own status needed for your contracts.
- Resource Types - Set your resource type as to whom the Employees contract has to be sent.
- Retainer Frequencies - Retainer contracts get set based on the assigned frequency. It may be either monthly or annually.
- Contract Types
- Triggers - It is a business rule which can perform certain events inside Apptivo. Triggers can be of three types which includes,
- Event Based
- Time Based
- Activity Based
- Work Flow
- Approval flows - You can create your own approval flow for getting your Employees contracts approved.
- Payment Terms - It allows you to define when an invoice payment is done. You can create your own due date or set provided payment date.
- Customize App
- Actions - Enable various advanced options to reflect on the App. It will be disabled by default to make the app simple.
- Master Layout - You can change your page layout as per your need.Custom fields can be added as per your business requirement.
- List Layouts - Customize your app fields in list layout as per your requirement. You can easily access your preferred layouts.
- Views - It acts as a filter which filters your contracts based on a particular information. You can create your own view from "+" option.
- Security - You can set your Roles, Users and Privileges to your Employees who have access to Contracts App.
- API - A programming interface that allows developers to interact with Apptivo to extend and enhance functionality.
- System Messages - It is built to warn and inform customers during a certain situation. You can customize these messages to display the content you want.