Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I Create Tags in Work Orders App?
Updated on January 7, 2018 11:59PM by Admin
Tags are nothing but labels with one or two keywords, which will be associated with most of the marketing records. It helps to organize the data in a better and personalized way. It allows the user to group records from various category by a commonly used label that will aid in finding or searching information quickly.
For instance: If you want to view those work orders under “Premium Customers”, then that can be created as a tag. Now, on clicking the Premium Customers under “By Tag”, the work orders associated with that tag will be displayed.
Steps to Create Tags in Work Orders App
- Log in and access Work Orders App from universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More(...)” icon and select “Settings” located at the app header bar.
- Select “Tags” under “General” drop down from left navigation panel.
- In Tags dashboard, you can view:
- App Tags - These tags are app specific. They can be accessed only within the Work Orders app.
- Global Tags - These tags can be accessed throughout the apps in Apptivo.
- Click on “Create” button.
- Now provide the following details:
- Tag Name (Mandatory).
- Select “App Tag” or “Global Tag” by clicking on respective radio icon.
- Click on “Create” button to complete.
- The created tag can be edited, by clicking on the “Edit” icon.
Now that the tag has been created, follow the below steps to apply the tags.
Applying Tags to your Work Orders
While creating work orders, you can apply tags from the creation page. Furthermore you can upgrade the labels for existing work orders too, allowing you to add multiple tags.
- Log in and access Work Orders app from universal navigation menu bar. Click on “Create” from the left navigation panel.
- Now, select appropriate tag from “Tags” field as shown:
- You can add multiple tags for a single work order.
- By clicking on “By Tags” option, you can easily view the Work Orders which are grouped by the tag created.