Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on January 11, 2017 04:47AM by Admin
In many cases, you would like to add your own custom attributes to a Customers, Contacts, Invoices, Leads and more; that is now possible with Apptivo. We give you the ability to customize all apps to your needs. Follow the instructions below to set up custom attributes.
Steps to Add Custom Attributes in Shipping App
- Log in and access Shipping App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on More(...) → Settings from the app header bar.
- Select "Master Layout" under "Customize App" drop down located at the left navigation panel.
- If you are standard plan user, then you need to upgrade your account to use this feature. It would be notified as below:
- You can view custom attributes dashboard with following fields under Palette tab:
- Sections: Click on One Column or Two Column section to create custom sections.
- Attributes: Drag and drop attribute in sections.
- Text - Text field for entering text values.
- Date - Date field for choosing a date.
- Number - Number field for entering a number.
- Currency - Currency field for entering currency values.
- Radio - Radio fields for opting the values.
- Checkbox - Checkbox field for choosing multiple values.
- Drop down - Drop down the field for choosing a specific value from a list.
- Link - Link field for entering URL’s.
- Text Area - In order to enter paragraph on the object.
- Address - Address information.
- File - File format can be inserted.
- Spacer - It allows to generate the space between attributes.
- Drag and drop necessary attributes in the sections.
- In Master Layout there are another two tabs Inspector and Revision.
- Inspector tab allows to give the details of the selected specific field, Revision tab allows to view the past changes made in the master layout and also we can restore that revision.
- Click on "Save" button to complete.
For Instance: Here, creating the fields such as "Shipment Number" has made into "Shipment Transaction Information". Inspector allows you to change the Attribute name.