Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 30, 2020 11:05PM by Admin
The shipping App from Apptivo helps you to track your shipments and manage your delivery. It helps you to store the product information about the item /product storage and keep a track of your warehouse operation on site. With the Apptivo Customization, you can customize the shipping app default home page as per your preferences.
Let's consider, customizing the default home page view for the shipping app.
Steps to follow
- Log in and access the Shipping app from the Universal Menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- Click on the Customize app from the left panel and select the Views.
- In the Default Home Page View, by selecting the dropdown you can customize the default home page view by Shipping Home, Material Shipments, By date, By Order Status, By Warehouse, By Tag.
- By selecting the Shipping Home, you can view the Newsfeed as the Default Home page for the shipping app.
- In the Default 360 App, you can select which default app to show in the 360 tab of your shipping.
- By selecting the customer’s App in the Default 360 App, you can view the Customers app in the 360 Tab.
- You can also customize the left panel views by using the Left Panel Views according to the Security Privilege.
- With the Display button, you can Enable/Disable the Views in the left panel.
- Material Shipments will not be available in the Left Panel Lists.
- With the help of List Layout, you can customize the layout of the table. You can create the new list by clicking the edit icon.
Note: Click Here to know how to create the new List Layout.
- With the Security Privilege, you can customize the views according to the Security Privilege. For example, if you want to show the Material Shipments only for the employees who have the privilege to Manage Shipments you can select the Manage Shipments in the Security Privilege.
- You can create the new privilege, by clicking the Create Privilege.
- You can view the changes in the Home page of the Shipping app.