Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I Set Up Custom Views in Candidates App?
Updated on January 17, 2017 11:45PM by Admin
A custom view is a feature that allows you to search & filter a list of candidates, then select the columns you want and save a shortcut for later. This view feature is standard, but the views can filter & display any custom fields that you configure for your business. If you want to view more candidate information, you need to select fields from “Display” field. You can save our custom view of candidate information for your future reference in “My Views”.
If you want to view more candidate information, you need to select fields from “Display” field. You can save our custom view of candidate information for your future reference in “My Views”.
Steps to Create My Views in Candidate App
- Log in and access candidate App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the plus icon which is nearby "My view" found in the left navigation panel to create a view or click on "Advance search down arrow" in the simple search field at the app header bar. Click on "Search" icon at the bottom. For instance: Search for offered candidates information by entering the offered in the specified field.
- You can view the search results and Click on “Overview” drop down in "Display" field. Select fields you would like to view in a table format if needed.
- Click on “Save as View” blue button.
- You can view "Save as view" pop up and specify:
- View Name – Name of the view.
- Share With Other Users – Toggle “ON” to share views with others. If needed.
- Click on “Save” button.
To view the custom fields:
- Click on "My Views" from the left navigation panel on candidates dashboard.
- You can view the created views, as shown in the image below:
- We have created a view in the name of "Offered". so it will be viewed under "My view" dropdown.
- You can change the name of the view and share it with other users by "Edit" icon which is placed the top of the page