Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 23, 2017 04:42AM by Admin
In many cases, you would like to add your own custom attributes to a Tasks, Events, Call Logs, and Follow Ups; that is now possible with Apptivo. We give you the ability to customize all apps to your needs. Follow the instructions below to set up custom attributes in Tasks using Master Layout.
Steps to Customize App in Tasks
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to "Tasks" from the left navigation panel of the home dashboard.
- Click on "More" icon and select “Settings” located at the app header bar.
- Select on "Customize App" dropdown and select "Master Layout" drop down from the left navigation panel.
- If you are standard plan user, then you need to upgrade your account to use this feature. It would be notified as below:
- You can view custom attributes dashboard with following fields under "Palette" tab:
- Sections: Click on “One Column” or “Two Column” section to create custom sections.
- Attributes: Drag and drop attributes in sections.
- Text - Text field for entering text values.
- Date - Date field for choosing a date.
- Number - Number field for entering a number.
- Currency - Currency field for entering currency values.
- Radio - Radio fields for opting the values.
- Drop down - Drop down the field for choosing a specific value from a list.
- Link - Link field for entering URL’s.
- Text Area - In order to enter paragraph on the object.
- Address - Address information.
- File - File format can be inserted.
- Spacer - It allows to generate the space between attributes
- Drag and drop necessary attributes in the sections.
- In Master Layout there are another two tabs "Inspector" and "Revision".
- Inspector tab allows to give the details of the selected specific field, revision tab allows to view the past changes made in the master layout and also we can restore that revision.
- You can also remove the custom attributes by clicking on "Close" icon.
For Instance: Here, creating the fields such as "Duration Fact" has made into task details. Inspector allows you to change the Attribute name.