Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on January 15, 2019 11:02pm by Admin
Xero is cloud-based accounting software that was developed specifically for small and medium-sized business. You can integrate the Apptivo Invoicing app with Xero. You have to first authenticate the integration and then sync the records so as to import them into the Apptivo's invoicing software. Let's follow the given steps to understand better.
Sign up with Xero and activate your account
- Go to Xero sign up page(Xero website).
- Open the activation email from Xero. Check your spam folder if you have not received the email within few minutes. Here, Click “Yes, it's me - let's get started”.
- Create a password. Your password must contain at least eight characters and one number.
- Click on “Activate your account”.
Authentication with Xero
- Go to “Ledger App” -> “Settings” -> “Sync” -> “Xero Integration”.
- Enable the Auto Sync options for the required apps. To enable auto sync, slide the toggle ON for the corresponding apps. You can sync the Contacts and Customers from Apptivo as Contacts in Xero
- Once enabled, click on "Connect to Xero" button.
- It will redirect to the Xero website. Enter your Xero account details and click "Login".
- Once you have successfully logged in to Xero, in the permission page, click "Allow Access" to enable the transfer of data.
- It will now be directed back to Apptivo’s Ledger App settings. Click on "Sync from Xero" button.
Syncing with Xero Accounts
- The accounts from Xero will now be imported. Select the required value from the Payment Account, Inventory Account, Sales Account and Purchase Account drop downs.
- After selecting the accounts, click the “Sync” icon present.
You can enable Xero integration with the following Apps
- Apps Integrated from Apptivo to Xero - Invoices, Purchase Orders, Supplier Invoices, Items, Customer, Contact, and Suppliers App.
- Mandatory fields to sync record from Apptivo to Xero - Customer, Contact, and item line level with description.