Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on October 24, 2020 06:53AM by Admin
Kit Orders App allows you to create taxes manually by customizing the Taxes tab which is provided in Kit Orders settings.
The Kit Orders App allows you to create both Single Rate Taxes and Multi-Rate Taxes.
- Single Rate Taxes - Method of taxation exclusively on one tax.
- Multi-Rate Taxes - Method of taxation on multiple ones.
Steps to Customize Single Rate Taxes
- Login and access the Kit orders app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Kit Orders and selects the Taxes.
- You can view the Single - Multi-Rate Taxes.
- Select the Taxation type as the Single Rate Taxes.
- You can create tax both for both the Kit Orders Headers and the Kit Orders Line.
- By selecting the Kit orders Headers, the Tax Code will be displayed in the header while creating the Kit Order.
- By selecting the Kit orders Line, the Tax Code will be displayed in the line-level while creating the Kit Order.
- Then, select the Single Rate Taxes tab and click on the Create button.
- You can view the Create Single Rate Tax pop-up, where you can fill in the following details:
- Tax Code - The code of the tax.
- Tax Rate Type - The type of rate you want to charge (Percentage / Fixed).
- Tax Authority - The authority for whom you are paying this tax. For example, if the tax is paying to the state California means you have entered the name.
- Tax Rate - The rate you would like to charge as tax.
- Available for Kitorders - Toggle ON to make the tax available for Kit Orders.
- In the Print Label, enter the name you want to show on the create page.
- By enabling the Tax Value Toggle, the Tax value will be shown in the Kit order Creation page.
- Then, click on the create button.
- The created single-rate taxes will get added to the list.
- You can also Edit or Delete using respective icons under the Actions.
- Now, go to the create Kit Order.
- In the Products/Items Sold section, you can view the Created Tax code on the dropdown.
- You can also add the new tax by clicking on the Add new.
- You can view the Calculated tax value in the Summary Section.