Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on June 4, 2017 10:02PM by Admin
Candidates App allows you to keep in track the complete record of the candidate’s status in the recruitment process. By customizing the report settings you can hide or show the reports. You can also give access privileges to your employees for reports.
The Reports in Candidates App are:
- Candidates List - Displays the report of candidates created in a period.
- Candidates Activities - Displays the report of candidates activities created in a period.
For instance: If the Manager does not want to have a view of Candidates List reports, then follow the below steps:
Steps to Customize Reports
- Go to Candidates App in the app header bar.
- Click on “More(...)” icon -> “Settings” ->”General” -> “Reports”.
- Clicking on the Reports will display the Reports homepage, where the objects will be in “Show” status by default.
- Here, “Candidates List” is disabled by toggling off the button.
- In Reports section, you cannot view the “Candidates List”, since it is hidden.
Steps to Create Privilege
For instance, if the Manager does not want a specific employee “Henry” to have the view of reports on Candidates List, follow the below steps:
- In Reports settings dashboard, click on the “Create Privilege”.
- Fill out the required details in the “Create Privilege” pop-up and select “Create” button.
- Name : Name of the privilege.
- Description : Description about the privilege.
Steps to Create Roles and Set App Privilege
- Navigate to “Employees App” from the app header bar.
- Click on “More(...) -> Settings”.
- Select “Roles” from the left navigation panel.
- Create a role which you assigned as a privilege in Candidates List by selecting the “Create” button.
- After selecting, “Add” the privilege to the super user and select the “Create” button.
- Based on the privilege added, employees under the super user will be restricted to view general reports in Candidates App. Here, the employee Henry cannot access Candidates List as shown below.