Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on June 13, 2017 09:41PM by Admin
Teams App allows you to keep in track the complete record of the team status for both the clients and business. By customizing the report settings you can hide or show the reports. You can also give access privileges to your employees for reports.
The Reports in Teams App are :
- Teams List - Displays the reports of teams created in a period.
- Teams Activities - Displays the reports of teams activities created in a period.
For instance: If the Manager does not want to have a view of Teams List reports, then follow the below steps:
Steps to Customize Reports
- Go to Teams App in the app header bar.
- Click on “Settings” ->”General” -> “Reports”.
- Clicking on the Reports will display the Reports homepage, where there will be two objects in “Show” status by default.
- Here, “Teams List” can be hided by toggling off the button.
- In Reports section, you cannot view the “Teams List”, since it is hidden.
Steps to Create Privilege
For instance, if the Manager does not want a specific employee “Bob” to have the view of reports on Teams List, follow the below steps:
- Let us create a privilege for “Teams List”.
- In Reports settings dashboard, click on the “Create Privilege”.
- Fill out the required details in the “Create Privilege” pop-up and select “Create” button.
- Name : Name of the privilege.
- Description : Description about the privilege.
Steps to Create Roles and Set App Privilege
- Navigate to “Employees App” from the app header bar.
- Click on “More(...) -> Settings”.
- Select “Roles” from the left navigation panel.
- Create a role which you assigned as a privilege in Teams List by selecting the “Create” button.
- After selecting, “Add” the privilege to the super user and select the “Create” button.
- Based on the privilege added, employees under the super user will be restricted to view Teams List in general reports within the Teams App. Here, the employee Bob cannot access the Teams List as shown in the image below: