Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I Create Custom Attributes in the Receiving App?
Updated on June 19, 2020 06:26AM by Admin
Custom attributes are nothing but the fields which are unique on your Receiving App. They can be created, modified, and customized. You will also find your attributes of different data types such as text, numbers, date, currency, etc.. Master Layout in Receiving App allows you to add up the custom fields as per your requirement.
Steps to Customize
- Go to Receiving App from the App Header bar.
- Click on “Settings” → “Customize App” → “Master Layout”.
Note: If you are a standard plan user, then you need to upgrade your account to use this Master Layout feature.
- You can view the custom attributes dashboard with the following fields under the "Palette" tab:
- Sections: Click on the “One Column” or “Two Column” section to create custom sections. Attributes: Drag and drop attributes in sections.
- Text - Text field for entering text values.
- Date - Date field for choosing a date.
- Number - Number field for entering the number.
- Currency - Currency field for entering currency values.
- Radio - Radio fields for opting for the values.
- Toggle - To enable or disable the values.
- Checkbox - For choosing multiple values.
- Dropdown - Dropdown field for choosing a specific value from a list.
- Link - Link field for entering URLs.
- Text Area - In order to enter the paragraph on the object.
- Address - Address information.
- File - File format can be inserted.
- Spacer - It allows us to generate the space between attributes.
- In Master Layout, there are another two tabs "Inspector" and "Revisions".
- The Inspector tab allows you to give the details of the selected field. Wherea s, Revision tab allows you to view the past changes made in the master layout and also restores that revision.
- Drag the “Two Column” section from the “Palette” and drop it on the specified location.
- Click on the section name and rename it as “Additional Information” in the “Inspector” tab.
- Now, to insert attributes, drag and drop the attributes from the “Attributes” section under “Palette”.
- Click on “Save” to save the changes made.
- Thus, you have created custom attributes in Receiving App.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):