Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 25, 2020 12:51AM by Admin
Email Templates of Campaigns App in Apptivo allows you to target people, by sending out pre-organized custom message templates. Now, these campaigns email templates can be created in the following ways:
- Standard Template - Allows you to create normal email templates.
- Basic Template - Allows you to select the desired email theme offered by Apptivo or you can customize it accordingly and apply it to your email template.
- MJML Template - Send your Campaigns using MJML markup language. You can use this template to create responsive emails.
Steps to Add Source Code in Standard Email Templates
- Go to Settings → Emai Templates → Standard Templates.
- Select Create to create a new template. In the Create Email Template page, add the name and subject of the template.
- In the Message section, select the source code feature to create the template using Source code.
- You can Paste your HTML code to the Source Code page.
For Instance: You want to add an image to your Campaigns using the source code. Here, you can add your code using the Source Code page.
- On clicking Ok, you can see the image is present in the body of the template.
- Based on your requirements, you can add your code accordingly. You can also add the source code to link an attribute in the template.
- When you select Ok, you can see the attribute is added to the body of the email.
Steps to Add Source Code in Basic Email Templates
- Go to Settings → Emai Templates → Basic Templates → Customized.
- Select Create to create a new template. In the Select Theme page, select an existing theme or choose Go with Default.
- Here, you can see Go with Default is chosen.
- In the Create Email Template page, add the name and subject of the template. Then, select the Source Code section to copy-paste the Source Code.
- You can see there is already a source code for the default template. Delete the existing one and add the new source code.
- Switch to the Design View to see the Template of the added source code.
- Select Create to create a new template.
Note: The Source Code cannot be changed for MJML Templates.