Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on January 17, 2018 04:01am by Admin
Apptivo Items App provides you with the opportunity of configuring UOM Categories. You can create your UOM and add a formula, conversion for those UOM. Follow the steps below to configure the UOM Categories.
Steps to Configure UOM Categories in Items App
- Login and access to the Items App from the Universal Navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More(...) -> Settings” icon from the App header bar.
- You will be directed to the settings page. Click on “Items -> UOM Categories” from the left navigation panel.
- Tap on “Create” button to create new UOM Category.
- “Create UOM Category” popup appears where you can provide the UOM Name, Description and Type. Click on Create button to finish it.
- UOM category is created successfully.
- Now you can add your Unit of Measurement by clicking on “Add” button.
- “Add UOM” pop up opens where you can provide the mandatory details and click on Add button.
- Similarly, you can add n number of your required UOM.
- You can select the Base UOM. You cannot change the Base UOM once selected. Here Length is selected.
- On clicking on “Conversion” field, you can create your conversions by clicking on “Add UOM Conversion” button.
- The conversion gets created. You can edit if needed or disable when not required.
- Now, when the UOM Category type is “Compound”, you can view another field “Compound Formula”. In this field, you can add your required formula needed for UOM.
- Click on “Add” button to add your own formula. Provide with a name, description and start with your formula and finish by tapping on “Create” button.
Note - We have included a new attribute called “Ordered UOM” in the Units of Measurement section, which will display only if the UOM Category has a Compound Formula.
- Formula gets successfully added to the UOM category.
- Move on to Overview page on any items and you will view the Ordered UOM field with the created formula.