Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
February 7, 2018 12:26pm by Apptivo FAQ
Answered on February 7, 2018 02:08pm by Ishwarya Venkatesh
Apptivo provides you the ability to restrict the past dates in the Date Attribute in all apps. That is in Date Attributes of each and every app, by enabling the “Disallow past date” toggle, you can restrict the use of past dates and you can select the present and future dates.
Consider the Close Date in the Opportunities App. In general, when creating Opportunities, the Close Date will be at present or in the near future. In that case, you can disallow the past dates from the Close Date attribute. To do so, follow the procedures to disallow past dates.Steps to Disallow Past Dates in Date Attribute
- Login and access to the Opportunities App from the Universal Navigation menu bar.
- Select “More -> Settings” from the App header bar.
- You will be redirected to the Settings page. Click on “Customize App -> Master Layout” from the left navigation panel.
- Move on to “Close Date” field and click on that field to view the “Inspector” tab.
- Enable the “Disallow Past Date” toggle from the Standard Behaviour section. Click on “Save” button to update changes.
- Now, click on “Create” button to create a new Opportunity. When clicking on “Close Date”, you cannot select the past date.(As today is February 7, you can select the close date from Feb 7 and so on, not Feb 6 or before.)
- You can provide with remaining Opportunity information and click on “Create” button.
Note: This “Disallow Past Date” toggle is present in all the “Date Attributes” field for all Apps. You can enable the toggle from the Master layout of the specific app. This is allowed in Custom Date attribute also.
Answered on May 5, 2018 01:31pm by John Smith
Thanks a lot for the answer. I have been trying to figure out to remove and block past ddates in the date attribute but did not find it. I never thought of moving to "customize app" and find te "disallow" tag there. Thank again for the solution. But what if i wanted to select the past date and disallow the attribute from there.?river ranch resort over 55 mobile home parks