Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do I View the Associated Object Values in the Collaborations Reports?
Updated on March 30, 2021 07:04AM by Admin
Apptivo’s Call Log activity allows you to generate the associated object report with any apps efficiently. It allows you to generate the collated reports on call log activity with any other associated apps.
Follow the steps below to view the associated object values as a report. Let's take an instance of viewing the Opportunities object values in the Reports.
Steps to View the Associated Object Report in Call Log
- Login to Apptivo and access the Home page Call log.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings from the App header bar.
- You will be directed to the Settings page. Click on Reports → Associated Object Reports from the left navigation panel.
- Now, Click on the "Create" button to create a new associated object report.
- The “Create Associated Object Report” page will be opened. Provide the name, description for the associated object. (Opportunities).
- Enable or disable the Advanced Filter Option to add the advanced filter in the report.
- Update the Filter attribute section. Here, the Type, Call Date, Disposition Code, and Connection Status is selected.
- You can select the attributes that you wish to add in the column of the report. Here, Call Subject, Call Summary, Type, Billable, Call Date, Disposition code, Connection Status, Associated With, and Created By. Click on the Arrow to update it.
- Now for the Associated objects Opportunities column, assign a Filter attribute. Here it’s assigned as Opportunities Name, Sales Stage, Customer, and Customer Type.
- Now, select the column attributes that you wish to update. Here the Name, Sales Stage, Customer, Contact, Type, Close Date, Assigned To, and Amount are updated.
- Now the Associated Object report is created.
- Now, move on to Opportunities App and select “Reports” from the header bar.
- Reports page will be opened. You can check for your created reports from the left navigation panel.
- Select that report and provide the Customer name for whom you want to generate the report and give your Call Date(Call log dates).
- Click on “View Report” to view the reports of Opportunities that gets associated with the Call logs.
- You can export those reports into .csv files if required.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):