Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 17, 2020 03:15AM by Admin
You can easily enable sync between Apptivo and G Suite emails using the Apptivo Emails App. There is no requirement for a password. You have to set up the synchronization and once it is done, you can have a streamlined flow of emails between Apptivo and G Suite. The G Suite Admin can install the Apptivo Emails app and configure G Suite sync. The users can use the G Suite sync.
Steps to Install Apptivo Emails App
- Log in to your G Suite account.
- You need to install the Apptivo Emails App from the G Suite Marketplace to start syncing your emails. Go to G Suite Marketplace and search for the Apptivo Emails app from the search box and click on it.
- Click Install.
- You can also install the Apptivo Emails app by clicking here.
Apptivo allows G Suite Admin to install the Apptivo Emails app and configure G Suite sync. The user can use the G Suite sync. If it is the first time installing the Apptivo Email app, then the G Suite Admin has to set up the Apptivo Emails App using the “Additional Settings in G Suite Settings.”
Configuration in G Suite
- In your G Suite account, navigate to G Suite Marketplace.
- Now, Install the Apptivo Emails App from the G Suite Marketplace to enable the sync.
- Navigate to G Suite Marketplace and search Apptivo Emails App from the search panel and click Install.
- You can see that Apptivo Emails is added to your list of apps.
- For the first time installation, G Suite Admin has to set up the Apptivo Emails App using the “Additional Settings in G Suite Settings.”
- Go to Settings in G Suite → Manage this domain.
- Now, navigate to Apps → Marketplace Apps → Apptivo Emails App.
- In the Apptivo Emails app, go to settings → Additional settings → Click on the hyperlink “Go to Apptivo Emails for setup”.
Configuration in Apptivo
- Navigate to Preferences → General → Email → G Suite in Apptivo. In the G Suite configuration page, your G Suite email will be auto-populated.
- You can see the history of Authentication and Subscription by selecting the preferred action from the “Action Type” dropdown. Then. select Enable sync.
- Once the sync is enabled, Forwarding ID will be available.
- To start the sync process with G Suite, copy the forwarding ID to Forwarding my Emails in G Suite forwarding settings.
- In Apptivo, you can view the last sync time from G Suite, subscription, history of authentication and status of G Suite authentication.
- Navigate to your G Suite account → Settings → Forwarding and POP/IMAP. Now, click on Add a Forwarding Address.
- Paste the forwarding email address to Add a forwarding address tab.
- Now, click on Proceed in the pop-up to receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code.
- The email will be available in your Apptivo’s inbox.
- Paste the code in the verify code section of your Gmail account.
Note: Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" option manually. The disable forwarding option will be enabled by default.
- Once the above set up is complete, you will receive all your G Suite emails in Apptivo Emails App.