Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on May 21, 2020 07:49AM by Admin
Steps to Enable the “Shared with”
- Login and access the Notes from the Collaboration Activities.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the Customize app and select the Master Layout.
- From the Master Layout, select the Hierarchical view of the Layout.
- Here, you can view the Shared With Toggle.
- Enable the Toggle.
- Save the changes.
Steps to create Update Notification
To Send a Mail Notification while sharing the notes, you have to create the update notification.
- In the Notes Settings page, click on the Notifications and select the Update Notifications.
- Click on the Create notification.
- In the Create Notifications, enter the name and the Description of the Notification.
- Select the From Address as Dynamic.
- Search and Select the employee name.
- In the Criteria section, set the Condition for the Update notification.
- You can determine whether the notification is for the New or Old set of attributes.
- Select the attribute of the Notes in the Insert attribute.
- Depending on the attribute, select the operator to complete the condition. For example, if you want to send the notification mail whenever the notes are created with the Description. You can select the Condition as Description Is Not Empty.
- In the Message tab, enter the Content of the email template.
- Enter the Subject of the mail and add design to the email template as per your business need.
- You can also add the custom design by using source code by copy-pasting.
- In the Recipients tab, you can add the static List of People to be notified.
- For the Static List, you define your own recipients.
- Select the Associated object as the shared with so that the email id added in the shared with will get mail notification.
- Click on the “Create” button to create the Notification.
- You can view the created notification on the list.
Steps to Create Notes for Leads
- Go to the Leads home page, select the Leads from the list.
- Click on the More Details to Overview the Leads.
- From the Overview, select the Notes Tab.
- Click on the create Note.
- The Create notes side panel will get appear. Add the Notes Details in the Description.
- Scroll down to view the Shared with option.
- Click on the “+” icon to add the Employee.
- In the Seach and Select, select the Manager or any other employee and click on the Select button.
- You can also select multiple employees in the Shared with.
- Then, Click on the Create button.
- The Notes will get Created.
View the shared notes from Manager Login
- Now, Login into the Manager Login.
- Click on the Notes in the Collaboration Activities.
- Under the Shared Notes, the manager can view the Shared Notes from the Employee.
- Click on the Expand to view the Notes.
- The shared notes cannot be edited by the Manager. It can be edited only by the employee who created it.
- They will also receive the mail notification whenever the Notes created and shared.