Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 24, 2023 11:23PM by Admin
A custom view is a feature that lets you search & filter the list of Orders, and then select the columns you want and save a shortcut to view for later. This view feature is standard, but the views can filter & display any custom fields that you have configured for your business in the Orders App.
Some default views are provided in the left navigation panel of Orders App. Besides these default views, you can also create and save your own custom views according to your business requirements for your future reference.
For instance: If a Sales Rep wants to view the Orders that are associated with him, then that can be created as a View.
Steps to Create Custom View
- Login and access to the Orders App from the Universal Navigation menu bar.
- Click on “More (...)” -> “Settings” -> “Customize App” -> “Views”.
- Now, you can create views, in the following two ways:
- Click on “+” icon near the “Views” to create a new view.
- Click on "Views" -> "Create" button.
- In the Create View popup, enter the following details:
- Title - Enter a title for the view.
- Description - Enter a description of the view.
- Privilege - Select the required privilege from the drop down.
- List Layout - Select the required list layout from the drop-down.
- Display - Slide the toggle ON to make it visible in the left navigation panel.
- Criteria - Set the criteria as “Sales Rep = Carter Alan”.
- Click on the “Create” button.
- The view is now successfully created. You can edit the view anytime, by clicking on the “Edit View” icon, if needed.
- The created view will be displayed in the left navigation panel as shown:
HOW TO DELETE CUSTOM VIEWS IN ORDERS APP?
- To delete the view, click on More→ Settings from the App Header Bar.
- The User will be directed to the Settings Page. Click on “Customize App → Views” from the Left Navigation Panel.
- One can see the list of custom views along with the delete icon on the action column.
- The user can click on the “Delete” icon to delete the custom view which is no longer needed.
- Upon successful deletion, a confirmation alert will be displayed.