Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 10, 2019 12:07am by Admin
A custom view is a feature that lets you search & filter the list of Work Orders, and then select the columns you want and save the shortcut as a view. This view feature is standard, but the views can filter & display any custom fields that you have configured for your business in the Work Orders App.
- If you want to view more work orders information, you need to select fields from the “Display” field.
- You can save your custom view of work order information for your future reference in “My Views”.
In general, views act like filtering options, used for showing particular information based on certain criteria, accordingly. Besides default views in the Work Order app, you can also create your own custom views according to your business requirements.
For instance: If an employee wants to view the work orders that are with high priority, then that can be created with a View.
Steps to Create Custom View
- Login and access to the Work Orders App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Navigate to “More Options (...)” → “Settings” → “Customize App → “Views”.
- Now, you can create views, in the following two ways:
- Click on “+” icon near the “Views” to create a new view.
- Click on "Views" -> "Create" button present.
- In the Create View popup, enter the following details:
- Title - Enter the title for the view.
- Description - Enter the description for the view.
- Privilege - Select the required privilege from the drop down.
- List Layout - Select the required list layout from the drop-down.
- Display - Slide the toggle ON to make it visible in the left navigation panel.
- Criteria - Set the criteria as “Urgency = High”.
- Click on “Create”.
- The view is now successfully created. You can edit it anytime, by clicking on the “Edit” icon, if needed.
- The created view will be displayed in the left navigation panel as shown: