Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 11, 2019 10:01PM by Admin
The in-person signing feature enables you to sign documents and collect multiple signatures directly from the device in face-to-face situations. Apptivo is now integrated with Sign.co for in-person sign in the Work Orders, Estimates, and Contracts App.
First, you have to enable eSignature. Now, let us walk through the steps to do In-Person sign in your Work Orders.
Setting up of In-Person sign in Work Orders App
- Access to the Work Orders App.
- Click on More Options(...) → Settings→Customize App→Print/Web Layouts.
- Open existing or Create a new PDF Template.￼
- Drag & Drop the eSign attribute from the Palette tab.
Selecting Who should sign
- In the Configured PDF Template, click on the “Signature” attribute.
- The Inspector tab will get highlighted.
- Here, click the “Who” drop-down and choose the value either as standard ref app or custom ref app fields.
- This configuration works with the respective PDF Template only.
Sending In-Person Sign request via Work Orders
- Access to Work Orders App and create a Work Order with the configured PDF Template.
- In the Work order view page, “In-Person Sign” button will be enabled.
- Click the In-Person Sign button. It will automatically pre-populate the Customer/Contact email address based on PDF Configuration in Start Sign Popup.
- You could manually enter the email address in the Start Sign Popup if the email address is not present in the Customer/Contact record.
Note - In-Person Sign button will be disabled if the Work Order record is found without the configured PDF Template. If “In-Person Sign” is selected then the “Send eSign” button will be disabled.
Steps to do In-Person Sign
- You will be redirected to Sign.co Work Order document page.
- Click the Signature and it will display Create Signature Popup.
- Either Draw or Type your signature and once completed click “Sign”.
- The Signature will be displayed in the Document. Then, Click “Finish” to submit the signed document.
Receiving the In-person sign success email
- Once you sent the eSign, Customer / Contact will receive the In-Person Sign success email.
- Click “View Signed Document” button in the received email and you will be redirected to Sign.co App.
Sign History for Individual Work Order
- In the Work Orders App, Go to More(...) Options → Settings→ Work orders → eSignature.
- You could set the eSignature History based on your requirement.
- Then in the Work Orders App, click on the “esign History” tab in the Work Order.
- Here, you could see the details of the signature history.